I’ve lost 3 kilos, without dieting or exercising.
That’s what I thought yesterday morning as I pulled on my jeans – now a comfortable fit compared to the ‘snug’ fit this past few weeks.
As I reflected back over this past week or so, I soon realised why the weight had dropped off = the trigger being energy healing.
A friend and I were practicing a new healing technique on each other and as she worked on me I could feel huge shifts happening all the way down my spine.
Prior to this healing session, my eating patterns had changed, I could feel my clothes getting tighter and exercise seemed to put on weight rather than lose it. So to wake up yesterday morning with a flat stomach and loose jeans, I found it very interesting looking back at what had changed over the past week:
- Energy Healing – this started the process, got the energy moving. With internal shifts, it was natural that things would externally shift.
- I caught a cold/flu – initially trying to fight this with my arsenal of natural healing tools, I soon realised that I wasn’t supposed to fight it. That was the point of the symptoms, it was releasing the old, toxic energy. I had to accept this and let the purge happen.
- I spoke my truth – there was a situation in my life that had been building up and I had taken on a lot of burden. Having finally gathered up the nerve to say something, it was resolved in a beautiful manner – with huge lessons for everyone involved. The weight actually lifted off my shoulders and I felt light as a feather afterwards.
- I woke up the next day and felt an incredible urge to go on a major clutter clearing spree – old clothes, notes, journals and email inbox – I was pretty ruthless. I knew I was shifting majorly inside, changing energetically, yet it appeared as if I was clinging onto possessions as a sense of security. In reality, my old things were bogging me down. Time to go.
- Epsom salt bath – my angels guided me to have an epsom salt bath as a way of drawing out further toxins and then washing it all away with a cool shower.
- I publicly declared that I was making the mistake of trying to be ‘good’ rather than ‘authentic’ – massive weight off my shoulders!
I feel light as a feather. I’m ready for the new. And looking pretty trim and slim without exercising or dieting.
The sun is out, flowers are in bloom, skies are blue, the water is clear, butterflies are performing their beautiful dance. There’s a newness in the air, a fresh start full of possibilities, a harvesting of energy. Beginnings.
Lots of ideas floating around.
Yet, if you’re like me, the ideas aren’t quite taking root. There’s no pull in one definite direction. There’s still a pause, almost a “hang on, things are still shifting, the right ideas will take root verrrrryy soon.” (Yet time to Spirit is quite different to my version of time. Spirit tends to have more patience!).
This holding pattern I’ve been in for so long isn’t shifting. Not quite yet.
While the desire to move forward is strong, I’m being held here for just that little bit longer. I get the sense that this Eclipse window/Mercury Retrograde period is a chance to really dig deep and look at things that aren’t supporting us or are holding us back. Like a big final clear out. And let’s be honest, clear outs, releasing or detoxing ain’t always pretty or easy.
I’ve got a few examples of powerful shifts that have happened in just a few days…… (Is it just me or are things really speeding up?!)
- I’ve had a beautiful situation where my self-worth (or lack of it!) was brought to my attention and a chance to really look at where this stems from and how I can move forward with more value in myself and my gifts.
- My shoulder is in agony which is encouraging me to dive deeper into releasing and opening the blocked energy in my heart. I’m journeying through past lives in meditation to help with this which is increasing my ability to use this skill for exploration of energy on dimensional levels. I’m also amping up my yoga practice, to really get into my body and connect with my heart. While my initial intention was to crack open my heart with yoga (will this pain go already!), I’ve been guided to use a more loving, compassionate and gentle approach. The long postures of Yin Yoga are encouraging me to sit in the discomfort and work through it. It’s helping with breathing in and out love and light, to be gentle and compassionate instead of using brute force to fix something. Patience my dear. I’m learning a lot about patience.
- I have also been consciously working on increasing the level of light in my body because I desire to live a more joyful and high vibrational existence. I am starting to see beautiful glimpses of what is possible living at a higher vibration but my body needs to play catch up. My cells and DNA need to adjust, my nervous system needs time to adapt to the influx of light. Lots of rest and self-care, which is amping up my love of self in general. Being patient with this shift is providing a pretty huge blessing for me – I’m being much kinder and loving towards myself.